Prep Time: <10 minutes
Cooking Time : 15 minutes
Pizza crust - 1 any size
Pizza sauce - 1 tablespoon or as required
Mixed vegetables - 1/2 cup (I added onion,yellow capsicum, tindora)
Grated cheese - 1/4 cup or as required
Green chillies - 2, chopped finely
Pepper powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Salt - to sprinkle
Dried herbs - to sprinkle (I added oregano,thyme) (optional)
1) Take a pizza crust and spread pizza sauce followed by grated cheese.
2) Decorate with vegetables of your choice and green chillies with even intervals.
3) Sprinkle few grated cheese on top of the vegetables followed by salt and pepper.
4) Throw dried herbs if using.
5) Preheat the oven to 150C.
6) Keep the pizza inside and bake it for 10-15 minutes or as per the instructions given in the pizza crust.
7) Cut them into slice and serve hot with any sauce.
1) Usage of vegetables are absolutely your choice. I used the vegetables which were available by the time of preparation.