We mostly use this Amla to prepare pickles, juices, rice and sometimes for hair oil at our home. My mom prepares amla pickle whenever we harvest bundle of amlas from our fields and she also sends a bag to me. I usually prepare juice using them and this time added mint for flavour. This refreshing juice is good to drink without sugar. but for those who don't like the bitter taste of it, can add sugar to adjust the bitterness.
Amla - 4 nos
Mint leaves - 5-8 leaves
Sugar - 1 tablespoon / to taste
Cold water - 1 and 1/2 cups
1) Wash Amla and mint leaves. Chop them into small pieces.
2) Put the chopped pieces into the mixer and blend it by adding 1/4 cup of water.
3) Filter only the juice from it.
4) Add sugar and remaining cup of cold water. Mix well till sugar dilutes in the juice.
5) Pour in glasses and serve chill.