But somehow I managed to take picture of it and posted it finally. Enjoy the paratha recipe now.
Preparation Time: 45 minutes
Cooking Time: 15-20 minutes
Makes: 8-9 parathas
Wheat flour / Atta - 2 cups
Wheat flour for dusting - 2 tablespoons
Salt - to taste
Water - 3/4 - 1 cup
Oil - 1 teaspoon
Butter/ oil - 2 tablespoon or more, for pan frying
Gobi - 1 medium size flower (5 cups of florets approx.)
Cumin seeds - 1/2 teaspoon
Turmeric powder - 1/4 teaspoon
Red Chilli powder - 1 teaspoon
Garam masala - a pinch
Coriander leaves - 7 strings, finely chopped
Oil - 2 teaspoons
Salt - to taste
1) In a mixing bowl, add wheat flour and salt. Make a dough by adding water little at a time.
2) When the flour is not sticking to your hand, add oil.
3) Knead it for 5 to 10 minutes.
4) The final dough should be very firm and soft.
5) Cover using wet towel and keep aside.
1) Meanwhile, cut the cauliflower into florets and quickly wash them in hot water. Pat dry them well.
3) Add salt. Mix well, cover and keep aside.
For Making Paratha:
1) Divide the dough into equal size balls.
3) Take one dough ball and dust it using flour. Roll it to a small round size(Approx 12-15 cm of diameter) and in center keep one stuffing ball.
4) gather the corners of the dough and cover the stuffing ball.
8) Put paratha and cook it. When the bottom side is cooked turn to other side to cook. Add butter if required.
1) Washing the cauliflower in hot water is my personal preference and hence doing it.
2) You have to squeeze out the water very quickly form cauliflower before the cumin seeds gets burnt. If you are not able to do so, Do the squeezing job in advance.i.e., before heat up the pan for cooking.