I got to know this African salad recipe from one of the magazine. After that, I prepared many times and served them with pita breads. But till now, I haven't tasted them with orange blossom water. Try yourself with orange blossom water if you have it in your pantry and enjoy the salad.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Idle Time: 30 minutes
Carrot - 1 no, large
Radish - 10 nos,
Orange - 1 no, large
Coriander leaves - 1 tablespoons
Olive oil - 1 teaspoon
Lemon Juice - 1 teaspoon
Cinnamon powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Black pepper powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Salt - to taste
Orange blossom water - 1 teaspoon
Pita wedges - 1 no, to serve
1) Slice carrot and radish to thin pieces. Peel orange and remove seeds from it.
2) Mix slices carrot, radish and oranges in large bowl.
4) Add cinnamon powder, black pepper powder and salt. Add orange blossom water, if you have.
7) After 30 minutes, serve with pita wedges.
1) Increase or decrease the seasoning according to your tastebuds.