Except the dark brown skin, the cake tasted scrumptious. I was left with only 3 pieces to shot the picture and somehow I managed to click few pictures. Hope you all adjust with the picture and enjoy the cake.
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 45 minutes
Makes: 10 - 12 slices
All purpose powder / Maida - 1 and 1/3 cups
Granulated Sugar - 1 cup, make a powder of it
Baking powder - 3/4 teaspoon
Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
Sweetened condensed milk - 1 cup
Unsalted Butter - 1 cup, whipped at room temperature
Eggs - 2 nos
Vanilla extract - 2 teaspoons
1) Preheat the oven to 325F or 180C.
2) Grease the pan with butter and roughly dust with flour. I used loaf pan with measurement (2lb, 25CM X 12CM).
3) Sift together the flour and baking powder and set aside.
4) Take a mixing bowl and mix sugar, butter and salt. Beat it using a whisk for 2 minutes or until fluffy and creamy.
6) Add the sifted dry ingredients to the mixing bowl and mix until both the mixture are properly incorporated. It will take 5-10 minutes of time.
9) Transfer the batter to the prepared loaf tin as said in step 2.
11) Cool completely for sometime and transfer the cake to the cooling rack. I couldn't take picture of it, as it was taken already by my family members.
12) Cut them into slices and serve. You can also store in a air tight container and keep up to 5-10 days.