Preparation Time: 25 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Makes: 20-25 small poories/puries
Ragi Flour - 1 cup
Wheat Flour - 1 and 1/4 cup
Wheat flour - for dusting and rolling poories
Salt - to taste
Oil - 2 teaspoons + For frying
Water - Slightly less than 1/2 cup or as required to make tight dough
1) Mix wheat flour and ragi flour in a mixing bowl.
2) Add salt and make a tight dough by adding water little at a time.
3) Divide the dough into small equal parts and make smooth balls.
4) Roll each of the balls into poories using a rolling pan.
6) When both the sides are cooked well, transfer the poories to a plate covered with kitchen tissue to absorb excess oil if any.
7) Serve hot with potato kurma(Kilangu Masala)