One fine day, when I was randomly browsing through various food blogs, I came to know about this biscuit brownies from DV's site and after some time, it was posted in Nags place too. After seeing the same dish twice, it increased my chocolate craving and forced me to buy Marie biscuits again. Can you believe that the entire brownies were finished just by me? These are truly addictive!
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Idle Time: 4 hours
Makes: ~ 10 brownies
Marie Biscuits - 20-25 nos
Unsweetened cocoa powder - 2 tablespoons
Sweetened condensed milk - 1/2 tin (200gm)
Unsalted butter - 1 tablespoon
Cashew nuts - 15 nos / 1/4 cup, roughly chopped
Sugar - 3 teaspoons (I used brown Sugar)
1) Take a pan and melt the butter. Roast the nuts till it turns golden brown. Keep them aside.
2) Crush the biscuits and make a smooth powder using mixer/ food processor
3) Transfer the powdered biscuits to a mixing bowl.
5) Add sugar now. Mix again.
6) Add the roasted nuts along with butter to the powdered biscuits. Slightly mix again.
7) Add the condensed milk now and mix till you get a moist mixture. I got a help from my husband to do this as I found it difficult to mix it. It really requires some extra effort. So don't hesitate to take help from others.
9) Keep the tray inside the refrigerator for minimum 4 hours.
10) After 4 hours, cut them into squares and enjoy.
1) Add more condensed milk, if you don't get moist mixture.