I feel bored to eat grapes with seeds. So, whenever she buys grapes with seeds, I make this juice to discard seeds and prepare it without ice cubes and water. Today, I prepared it for blog and hence added ice cubes.
Preparation Time: <10 minutes
Serves: 3 persons
Black grapes - 1/2 kg, with seeds or without seeds
Sugar - 2 tablespoons
Water - 1 cup
Ice cubes - 9 nos
1) Pluck the grapes from its stem. Wash it well.
2) Transfer the grapes to the blender/juicer.
4) Add water and blend it again for a second.
6) Pour this juice to 3 glasses. Add ice cubes and serve immediately.
1) Addition of water is optional. Most of the time, I prepare this juice without adding water.
2) The grapes I used are very sweet. So I added only 2 tablespoons of sugar. Adjust the sugar quantity based on the taste of grapes.
3) If you are not serving immediately, keep the juice in refrigerator until ready to serve. Add ice cubes just before serving.