Lemon and mint form a great pair and both make a perfect drink when combined. What would happen if I add another cool ingredient to it? Being a season of summer fruits, I decided to make few drinks and this time I add cucumber to this drink to make it one of the perfect summer drinks. All you need is few slices of cucumber, mint leaves, lemon juice and few minutes to prepare it. These ingredients blend well to make a perfect drink when ice cubes are added.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cucumber - 1/2 cup, sliced
Mint Leaves - a handful
Lemon - 1 no.
Cold water - 2 cups
Sugar/ Honey - 3-4 tablespoons or as required
1) Peel the skin of cucumber and remove the seeds from it.
2) In a blender, first add fresh mint leaves and cucumber and grind it to fine paste.
3) Add a cup of water and blend again.
4) Strain, add sugar and lemon juice. Mix well and adjust the sugar and water.
1) Add ice cubes and adjust the water quantity as per your personal preference.